Sometimes you just need something ooey-gooey and chocolate. At some point we clipped a magazine recipe for chocolate cake in a cup. Two nights ago it hit the spot.
Chocolate Cake - Just One Slice
2 Tb flour
3 Tb sugar
2 Tb unsweetened cocoa
1 large egg
2 Tb milk
2 Tb vegetable oil
2 Tb chocolate chips
Small splash vanilla extract
1. Add dry ingredients to a coffee mug and mix well.
2. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour in milk and veg oil - mix well.
4. Add chocolate chips and vanilla extract, mix again.
5. Microwave mug for two minutes. Cake may rise over top but will deflate once taken out.
Careful! Inside will be gooey and hot!