I figured since she took the time to consider me a "Versatile Blogger" ;) I'd take the time to honor and recognize some of my favorite versatile bloggers.
This is how the award works:
- Thank the person/people who gave you this award. (Check! Thanks Tonya!!!!)
- Include a link to their blog. Check her out here.
- Honor bloggers with the award (don't forget to let them know you did this)
- Tell seven things about yourself.
* * *
- Joslin as Mrs. Williams
- A Cup of Jo
- Pretty and Fun
- The Opposite of That
- Rouge & Whimsy
- The Little Things We Do
* * *
Seven Things About Myself:I thought I'd go for things that might not have been mentioned previously or at least aren't as well known. Something new for you. :)
- At my tallest (standing straight, proper posture, etc) I can claim 5'1 1/2" tall (maybe 5'2" depending on how tall the shoes and big the hair that day).
- I'm afraid of heights
- I can't carry a tune in a bucket but I'm not tone deaf
- I like covers of Beatles songs but none of the originals
- I've never traveled outside of the continental US (but have hopes to someday)
- If it's on the menu, chances are I'll order the Eggs Benedict every time.
- I love gardening, owning plants, etc but 9 out of 10 times the poor thing will be dead in a week.