In the last few months I've had a number of changes happen in my life.
- Younger sister and her boyfriend moved out and it's back to just Mom and I.
- More family moved up to Portland area, which I'm so happy about.
- Broke up with the Ex for the second and last time.
- Months of restructuring jobs in my department.
- Meeting Mr. NJ online (more to come on him later).
- Finding out about being promoted to Assistant Director.
- And in six months I'll be entering my Dirty Thirty.
So many changes... and I've realized this blog has undergone some changes too. I've added some of the older blogs from my Surviving 20-Something (entries about the Ex and rejoining the dating pool) as well as entries from my Epicurean Enthusiast blog (recipes, restaurant reviews, and food porn).
I created Caution! Reality Check when my 30s came closer and closer and was trying to find my voice and place as a plus size fashionista. It was my way of giving myself a place to "reality check" myself; and in turn helping others with their own through my POV.
With the changes over the past few months though I feel this blog has changed some too - or maybe it's just me. I don't feel like I need a reality check anymore. I think I've learned so many life lessons and experiences that I'm just going with the flow (and experiencing life) more than being slapped by "reality".
What this means for Caution! Reality Check I don't know. I'm not going to get rid of it but be prepared for some changes and edits. I want it to grow as I feel I have the last few months. Thank you for sticking with me and being a part of my journey.