This afternoon I thought I'd join Lauren @ The Little Things We Do and her Fill in the Blank Friday.
1. Over this labor day weekend I will be hosting a girls brunch with the family and then the farmer's market, a theatrical showing of Shakespeare's Henry V (with my cousin). I'll be posting pictures later this weekend. Hopefully I'll also be launching a giveaway.
2. With the political debates happening right now, my thoughts are "Dear Universe, please let President Obama be reelected our women's rights not thrown back 60+ years"
3. Today I stayed home (boo migraine this morning) and then cleaned the house - dusting, sweeping, mopping, dishes, etc etc etc.
4. The best thing I've cooked recently is either the salmon cake recipe I developed the other night or the black bean burgers (a recipe I followed from iz originals).
6. The best movie I saw this summer was Ice Age: Continental Drift - for a frame of reference in comparison I saw also saw Dark Shadows, Men in Black III, Mirror Mirror, Snow White and the Huntsman, and Madagascar 3 (between May-July).
7. The best book I read this summer was any number of the New York tourists books I've been devouring. I have two weeks before I go to visit Mr. New Jersey and have been looking into things to do and places to go.