Thank you to Tonya over at My Cozy Little Farmhouse for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. This makes the second time in just a few months.
Really though it feels kind of nice to know that there are people out there not only actually reading my blog but enjoying it too! This whole endeaver started years ago because I wasn't sure how to process turning twenty-seven and figured blogging might be theraputic. Now here I am; eager to turn thirty (in 5 1/2 months) and earning my fellow bloggers respect - enough to be nominated for such a wonderful award.
Thank you Tonya and my readers.
* * *
Here are the Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the person who presented it to you.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Pass the award onto seven other bloggers.
6. Inform each blogger they have won by posting a comment on their blog.
My Seven Random Facts:
1. I am afraid of heights but love getting the window seat in an airplane.
2. My Italian father was born in New Jersey and moved to California... and my new online Beau is a California Italian who moved to New Jersey (creepy!?)
3. I am allergic to cats but own three.
4. I've never had a driver's license but for a few months I owned a car.
5. I am a veritable religious melting pot; I was born/raised Wiccan, baptized Episcopalian, studied with a Buddhist (who was taught by Thich Nhat Hanh) and now identify as Agnostic.
6. My favorite flowers are gladiolus, tulips and lilies.
7. If chocolate is on the menu, I'll pick it every time.
Paying Forward - Versatile Blogger edition:
1. Myranda @ Pretty Living Portland
2. Shelby @ Chasing Birdies
3. Niken @ Read My Mind
4. Rhiannon @ Happy Little Feet
5. Michelle @ Mumma and the Kiddo
6. Amanda Mae @ Southern Glamourista
7. Tami Marie @ The Things We Find Inside
I hope you'll stop by their blogs and enjoy them as much as I do.