What's In Your Bag?
1. My wallet ($8, Fuego) I just love the Mod designs
2. Headphones ($5, Walmart) I never spend much more than this on headphones
3. iTouch (Amazon) Even though I have an iPhone I haven't transferred music over so I still carry this
4. ID/Bus Pass. I use it so much to/from work that earlier last month I snapped it in 1/2 Gotta get a new one next month.
5. Palladio Rice Paper ($2, Nordstrom's Rack) It's oil-absorbing blotting tissues with powder for those gross days when I'm sweating.
6. Lipstick, Rosewine ($5, Revlon) A dark pinkish color. For the longest time I didn't wear lipstick. But I thought I'd give it a try again.
7. Face powder ($6, Cover Girl) An essential
8. Work keys 11 of them...and I swear I only use two on a regular basis
9. House keys And I rarely use them but God help me the day(s) I forget them
10. Earrings ($6, Torrid) Swirls with rhinestones. Love them.
12. Eye drops
13. iPhone charger
14. Mini medicine bag that holds:
What's in your bag?