I'm improving and developing a Moroccan style Apricot Chicken (once I get the recipe right I'll make sure to share it).....this last time I made a Mediterranean spiced roasted cauliflower to go with it and is was so delicious.
1 head of cauliflower
1 tsp roasted minced garlic
1/2 tsp minced ginger
1 TB Opa Dill/Feta salad dressing
1 TB olive oil
1/4 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp nutmeg
salt & pepper
1. Cut away leaves and chop cauliflower into florets.
2. Combine next eight ingredients into a bowl, mix well (you don't want clumps of herbs)
3. Drizzle over cauliflower and toss florets in sauce.
4. Dash slight salt and pepper over entire florets.
5. Place cauliflower onto large cookie sheet (you're going to be mixing it and need space) and into a preheated 400* oven
6. Occasionally toss the cauliflower so it roasts on all sides. Roast until cauliflower is tender.